Using Professional Holiday Cards for Your Business
The holiday season is the perfect time to capitalize on branded holiday cards. They are a great way to stay top of mind by sharing a little holiday spirit with your vendors, clientele, and those you work with on a daily basis. It lets them know that you are thinking about them, but also positively impacts your business by getting your brand in front of them - staying top of mind.
At Lake Printing, the printing hub of the Midwest, we specialize in print materials large or small and have a vast portfolio of professionally crafted print projects. This gives us the capabilities and experience needed to design the perfect branded holiday card for your business. So, if you're looking for ways to stay at the forefront of your clientele's mind this holiday season, let Lake Printing assist you with all your Midwest printing needs.
Top 5 Benefits of Sending Out Holiday Cards
- Brand marketing opportunity - professionally printed holiday cards are a way to increase brand awareness in a more sentimental format
- Holiday business cards - give you the opportunity to reconnect with clients that you may have lost touch with over the year(s)
- Lasting impressions - a professionally designed holiday card can make a lasting impression on the recipient
- Print impact vs digital impact - printing a holiday card lets your recipient know that you think they are important to you, more so than an auto-generated digital card
- Gift Display - a professionally crafted holiday card could be considered a piece of art, the way clients proudly display them during the holidays. This offers an opportunity for others to see your brand and thoughtfulness
Branding Your Holiday Card
When designing a holiday card with your brand in mind, consider featuring your logo on the card. Think creatively when doing so, there are many ways to be innovative and strategic in doing this - what kind of product or service does your company provide that could coincide with the theme of your holiday card? Consider adding this element to your holiday card with the company logo, displaying both holiday spirit and your company to effectively brand your card.
It's also important to create some type of incentive or call-to-action within your branded holiday card. You could offer a free promotional product or service, discounts, buy-one-get-one options just to name a few features that will help drive traffic to your business. This extra step gives your holiday card immediate extra value to the recipient, I mean, they've just received a gift inside of a gift - how thoughtful!
We hope that you have enjoyed your read and found some useful tips for getting those most out of the holiday season by utilizing professional holiday cards. If you're interested in getting professionally printed materials for your business this holiday season, Lake Printing would love to help! Contact our printing company in Lake of the Ozarks for the best printing services in the Midwest. We look forward to working with you and would like to wish you a wonderful holiday season!
You Can Trust Lake Printing for Your Large & Small Print Needs