5 Reasons to Send Out Holiday Cards
- Professionally printed holiday cards are an ideal way to market your business in a very personal manner during the holiday season.
- A printed holiday business card gives you an opportunity to reconnect with customers and others you may have lost touch with.
- Well-designed and professionally printed holiday cards make a lasting impression on recipients. The impression you will leave on your customers will outweigh the cost.
- Printed corporate holiday cards mean much more to the recipient than a digital card. They prove you value your customer relationships enough to have your cards professionally printed. People love receiving cards in the mail.
- People tend to put the cards they receive on display during the holidays. This offers an opportunity for those who visit that business a chance to glimpse your brand.
- Consider your brand when you're creating your card. Although it's the holidays and you want to create a festive card, you still want to incorporate your business's brand. You can do this without sacrificing the holiday cheer. Sometimes simplicity is best.
- Rather than sending out cards with the same generic message, consider leaving space to allow a handwritten note to be included to truly personalize the holiday greetings. You can write the same message on each card, but it offers a more personal feel when it's handwritten.
- Include a holiday incentive to say thank you and to entice them to return to you business for additional services or products. With Variable Data Marketing, you can provide different offers for the different types of relationships you're sending to (ie: offer customers a % off a service during their next visit).
Our team is ready to assist you with any of your print marketing needs, large or small. In fact, we are here to help you make great impressions. If you are looking for a business who can provide many professional printing services for you, we would be honored to be your connection. Visit our website to learn more about our services, or give us a call at 573-346-0600 today!