Check Out What People Are Saying About Lake Printing!

We love our clients!  It’s truly fulfilling getting great reviews that we can share with our team.  If we can help you with your next printing job, big or small, give us a call at 573-346-0600 or visit www.lakeprinting.com.  If you can think it, we can ink it!



Testimonials & Reviews


Jessica L.





When I walked in I was greeted with a friendly smile by Darla. I needed business cards and she said they were a week out and apologized for the delay. She took all my information and passed it on to Carla, who did an excellent job helping me design them. She picked the perfect font and layout and got them done within a week for a reasonable price, she only charged me for 15 minutes on the design. I was so impressed with her design that I used it for the graphics on my truck. Thank you Darla and Carla for all your help getting my new business started.

Lauren C.

Super nice staff. The ladies that work there are very helpful & understanding!! I clean their facility & they couldn't of been nicer when I overlooked a couple if areas my 1st time cleaning for them & I went back the next day while they were there - corrected what I missed & they walked through their facility with me & I've been cleaning there every two weeks since then.

Danyell B.

Great local company to work with for all of your printing needs. Highly recommend this company to anyone looking for any printing needs.

Jessica H.

I'm new to the lake area and my son will be celebrating his 16th birthday and they did an awesome job on his birthday invitation, everyone was so pleasant and helpful the work was great and fast , so from business to personal they are awesome

Megan C.

They did a color 24x36 poster for me on the spot! Quick and friendly service :). I only had trouble finding the place but I already reported the correct address to Apple maps lol

Hannah O.

I just wanted to say how much I love and appreciate giving this company my business!  They have been SO good to have things printed for me, (in some cases less than 24 hours!!) with no additional charges or complaints!  Everything I’ve had them do they’ve done it perfectly and have given me the best customer service I could ask for!  I will continue to make the extra drive to Osage Beach to get everything I need printed from them!  I so appreciate them and all they’ve done for me the last several years!  If you need any wedding programs printed, baby shower invitations, posters, banners etc. please give them your business!

Joe M.

Lake Printing has made my company some awesome stuff.  Great group to work with always use this company.

Noah B.

Great company to work for and do business with.  Fun employees with years of experience to help make your next print or promotional project shine!!!

Lake Printing developed a large portfolio of successful print marketing pieces, promotional products over the years, assisting clients in growing business at the Lake of the Ozarks and beyond. We are constantly striving to stay on top of the latest technology as they hit the market in order to provide you with the best quality printing products around. If you're in need of assistance with your marketing campaign, materials, promotional products, consider giving the printing hub of the Midwest a try - we're certain you won't be disappointed with your results!


You Can Trust Lake Printing for Your Large & Small Print Needs



6815 Hwy 54 • Osage Beach MO 65065
573-346-0600


Follow us on:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Promotional Products for the Holidays: Part Two!

Ring in the New Year with These Marketing Tips!

How to Improve Your Business Marketing for 2023!